PerusPomppa is the first model designed by Pomppa. The goal was to design a jacket that protects the dog without restricting its freedom of movement. PerusPomppa in an all-dog jacket that keeps your dog warm all year round. Its waterproof outer fabric and an anti-static teddy lining will keep your dog comfortable, be it rain, wet snow or freezing temperatures.
- PerusPomppa is Pomppa’s first product. Its carefully designed details are replicated in all Pomppa coats.
- PerusPomppa does not restrict your dog’s movement, and it stay put even in full force action.
- PerusPomppa fits many kinds of dogs. A generous collar, back vent and a broad abdominal panel, which is fastened as a belt, make the coat well-fitting.
- Pomppa is designed with the dog’s wellbeing at heart. It is easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
- PerusPomppa, KevytPomppa and ToppaPomppa are all made of the same waterproof and durable outer fabric, whose colours vary according to season.
- A high-quality and anti-static teddy lining will not tangle your dog’s fur or collect hair or dirt. The lining is made of teddy with a close texture, which makes it warm and durable.
- Reflectors on the collar and along the back seam guarantee that your dog is seen in the dark.
Outer surface: fabric with waterproof membrane
Lining: anti-static teddy
- Gentle wash in 30˚C
- Do not spin
- Do not iron
All Pomppa coats are sized according to dog’s back length. Measure your dog from neck to the base of the tail, then see the size chart for the size closest to this measurement. All measurements are in centimeters.
If the measurement is between sizes, you should consider the intended use of the coat and the build of your dog. Heavily built dog that holds his/her tail low and needs the coat mainly as a warmer while waiting in a car, chooses the bigger size. Lighter dog with a standing tail, who is looking a coat for running in the forest, takes smaller size.